TERMS & CONDITIONS
“SUSHI IZU & TASSAL” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. The Promoter is Tassal Operations Pty. Ltd. (ABN 38 106 324 127) of 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart, Tasmania 7000. Telephone 03 9092 0703.
4. Employees and their immediate family of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined below), Woolworths supermarkets and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
Employees means any directors, management, employees, concessionaries, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work for the promoter under the control of another in exchange for payment.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its sole and absolute discretion. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. Entrants must be individuals only and cannot be acting on behalf of an organization or group.
7. Entries into the promotion open at 9:00 AM AEST on 17/06/19 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 28/07/19 (“Promotional Period”).
8. Participating Outlets in the promotion are Sushi Izu Outlets within Woolworths supermarkets throughout Australia (each a “Participating Outlet”).
9. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a Participating Salmon Sushi Pack (as defined below), from a Participating Outlet during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction.
10. To enter, individuals must then visit www.triptotokyo.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their first name, last name, valid email address, phone number, date of birth, contact phone number, and the last 4 digits of the transaction number for the Qualifying Transaction found on the Woolworths receipt) and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received during the Promotional Period.
11. The following are “Participating Salmon Sushi Packs” in the Promotion:
- Aburi Salmon Nigiri 6 Pieces
- Aburi Salmon Nigiri 8 Pieces
- Salmon Nigiri 6 Pieces
- Salmon Nigiri 8 Pieces
- Salmon Shoreline Combo 7 Pieces
- Salmon Shoreline Combo 9 Pieces
- Aburi Salmon Shoreline Combo 7 Pieces
- Aburi Salmon Shoreline Combo 9 Pieces
- Ninja Sampler
- Ninja Sampler Deluxe
12. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Salmon Sushi Packs purchased in that transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements; and (c) unrecognised transaction numbers will be deemed invalid.
13. There is a limit of one (1) Minor Prize per person (excluding residents of SA).
14. Entrants must retain their original Woolworths purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
17. A random electronic prize draw will take place at Core Marketing Services, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington, VIC 3031 on 31/07/2019 at 12pm AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.triptotokyo.com.au from 02/08/2019.
18. The first valid entry drawn will win the Major Prize of a trip for two (2) people to Tokyo, Japan valued at up to RRP $10,000 depending on date and point of departure. The Major Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest Australian state/territory capital city to Japan;
- Return transfers from the destination airport to the accommodation;
- Four (4) nights 5star accommodation at The Peninsula Tokyo (or similar), in a Deluxe King Room (twin- share);
- Eat like a local, Foodie Tour for two (2) (subject to availability); and
- AUD$1,000 spending money awarded as a pre-paid VISA debit card (winner only).
19. The next twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win a Minor Prize of a Google Home Model: GA3A00484A09 valued at $187.00.
20. Minor Prizes will be delivered to the residential address included in each Minor Prize winner’s winning entry.
21. The following conditions apply to the Major Prize:
(a) The Major Prize must be travelled in full by 27/07/2020. The Major Prize winner must notify the Promoter of their preferred travel dates at least four (4) weeks prior to proposed travel. Travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with the accommodation provider. If the Major Prize winner selects a companion under the age of 18 to accompany them for the Major Prize, the Major Prize winner agrees to act as the guardian of such companion for the duration of the Major Prize event. All aspects of the Major Prize (including travel and accommodation) are for two (2) people travelling together at all times. All components of the Major Prize must be taken together as a single trip to be booked by the Promoter or the Promoter’s representatives, unless otherwise communicated. The travel itinerary for the Major Prize is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Major Prize. The Major Prize must be taken as stated. The Major Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other travel, flights or accommodation at other destinations. Once the Major Prize is booked, no changes can be made. Major Prize winner and his/her companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months’ validity from the date of the participants’ return to Australia and be able to travel to the destination country during the travel period designated above. Any costs incurred in sourcing or renewing visas and/or passports are the responsibility of the Major Prize participants. Major Prize winner and/or his/her companion must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges. The Major Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include: any transport between the winner’s residence and the departure airport; any overnight accommodation while travelling to the departure airport or destination (if applicable); any other travel or accommodation; meals, ground transportation and incidentals; any incidental accommodation charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages); any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling (unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions); or any insurance (such as travel or health cover) however the Promoter requires the Major Prize participants cover themselves with travel insurance valid for travel to the destination country. Receipt of insurance for all persons travelling must be supplied to the Promoter prior to travel. Should the Major Prize winner or his/her companion fail to take out travel insurance, the Promoter will require them to sign a waiver prior to travel. Major Prize participants are responsible for compliance with any health, passport, visa and other requirements for entry into the destination country, any country en-route and for return to Australia.
(b) As a condition of accepting the Major Prize, the Major Prize winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation and any form required by the Promoter and/or Major Prize providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
(c) Participation in the Major Prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in the Major Prize (“Third Party Terms”). Major Prize winner and his/her companion are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in the Major Prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to the Major Prize winner and/or his/her companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms: (i) is unable to participate in the Major Prize (or any part of it); or (ii) suffers any other loss or damage.
(d) The Major Prize cannot be (in whole or in part) sold, re-sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purpose including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions or to enhance demand for other goods or services. If the Major Prize, or part of the Major Prize, is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Major Prize, or part of the Major Prize, may be cancelled by the Promoter.
(e) In the event that for any reason the Major Prize winner or their nominated companion do not take all or an element of the Major Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the Major Prize or that element of the Major Prize will be forfeited by the Major Prize winner and/or nominated companion and no alternative Major Prize or Major Prize component will be offered.
(f) Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the VISA debit card are not included. Any unused balance of the VISA debit card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the VISA debit card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the VISA debit card.
All costs associated with or arising in respect of the Major Prize not provided for in these terms and conditions are the responsibility of the Major Prize winner.
22. The total value of all prizes available to be won is up to $13,700 (including GST).
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
24. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
26. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 31/10/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.triptotokyo.com.au from 04/11/2019.
27. The ‘Google Home’ is a product by Google. Google is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of a prize.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
34. Should an entrant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion entry site, information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should an entrant who elects to opt in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause 39.
(a) how an entrant may access the PI that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
(b) how an entrant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
36. The Promoter is bound by all applicable privacy laws.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM SUSHI IZU
37. Should an entrant consent to receiving future information from Sushi Izu via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion entry site, information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and used by the Sushi Izu, the Sushi Izu's related entities and agencies engaged by Sushi Izu, for Sushi Izu's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should an entrant who elects to opt in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by Sushi Izu at any time, they can contact Sushi Izu as per clause 30.
(a) how an entrant may access the Personal Information that is held by Sushi Izu and seek correction of such information; and
(b) how an entrant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds Sushi Izu, and how Sushi Izu will deal with such a complaint.
39. Sushi Izu is bound by all applicable privacy law.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/ 33810. ACT Permit No.TP19/03124. SA Permit No. T19/577